Middleton, WI—February 14, 2013: Over the past 20 years, American Girl has been a leader in providing top advice books geared for girls ages 8 and up, including the bestselling title, The Care & Keeping of You: The Body Book for Girls. Read More
Middleton, WI—February 6, 2013: American Girl®, a division of Mattel, Inc., today announced plans to open its newest experiential retail store at Stanford Shopping Center, one of the country's most premier open-air shopping and entertainment destinations, located in Palo Alto, California. Read More
Middleton, WI—January 14, 2013: This January, American Girl®, an age-appropriate alternative to teen magazines, celebrates 20 great years of inspiring, motivating, and encouraging girls to dream big dreams. Read More
Middleton, WI—January 1, 2013: On January 1, 2013, girls everywhere will be inspired by Saige Copeland, American Girl's 2013 Girl of the Year®. Read More
- September 19, 2012—American Girl is Heading to Columbus!
- September 4, 2012— American Girl debuts new historical character
- February 16, 2012— American Girl is Heading to Miami
- February 15, 2012—American Girl is Heading to Houston
- October 11, 2011—American Girl is Heading to St. Louis
- August 8, 2011—It's a first! American Girl unveils two historical characters sharing one unforgettable journey through New Orleans in 1853
- June 15, 2011—American Girl Opens New Store in Seattle area to Celebrate Girls!
- May 13, 2011—American Girl Opens New Store in Washington, D. C. area to Celebrate Girls!
- May 3, 2011—Hip, Hip, Hooray—It's our 25th Birthday!
- February 23, 2011—American Girl is Heading to Seattle
- January 1, 2011—Aloha, Kanani! American Girl's 2011 Girl of the Year Hails From Hawai'i!
- August 17, 2010—American Girl is Heading to Washington, D.C.
- August 3, 2010—American Girl’s Shine On Now™ Campaign Exceeds Donation Goal
- August 2, 2010—American Girl Unveils New Store for Girls in Kansas City
- June 28, 2010—New American Girl Campaign Taps the Positive Power of Girls
- May 17, 2010–American Girl is Heading to Kansas City
- February 16, 2010—American Girl Unveils New Store for Girls in Denver
- February 12, 2010—American Girl Offers Fresh Take on Advice Books for Parents of Girls
- January 1, 2010–American Girl’s New 2010 Girl of the Year Inspires Kids to Connect with Nature Through Outdoor Play
- November 24, 2009–American Girl is Heading to Denver
- October 1, 2009–American Girl® Says Farewell to Kirsten Larson®
- October 1, 2009–American Girl Statement Regarding Gwen
- October 1, 2009–Statement from HomeAid America
- July 9, 2009–American Girl® Celebrates Girls’ Creativity with New Line of Crafts
- June 12, 2009–New American Girl Advice Book Helps Girls Navigate the Internet
- May 31, 2009–American Girl Explores Great American Melting Pot
- May 18, 2009–American Girl Place® New York Debuts New Shopping Experience for Girls
- March 17, 2009–American Girl’s National “Stop the Bullying” Day Encourages Girls
- January 1, 2009–American Girl's New 2009 Girl of the Year Tackles Bullying
- October 13, 2008–American Girl Says Farewell To Samantha Parkington™
- September 4, 2008–American Girl Opens New Store in Minnesota to Celebrate Girls
- September 4, 2008–American Girl Opens New Store in Massachusetts to Celebrate Girls
- July 7, 2008–American Girl is Heading to Minnesota’s renowed Mall of America
- May 12, 2008–American Girl is Heading to Boston
- May 9, 2008–American Girl's Kit makes her big screen debut in a new feature film coming to theaters nationwide on July 2
- April 1, 2008–American Girl announces winners of Real Girl of the Year Award
- January 1, 2008–American Girl's new 2008 Girl of the Year encourages a healthy approach to competition and performance
- September 1, 2007–It's Official! The '70s become history at American Girl
- June 18, 2007–American Girl Boutique and Bistro–Celebrating Girls Every Day
- June 4, 2007–American Girl announces winners of Real Girl of the Year Award
- January 16, 2007–American Girl Boutique and Bistro to open in Dallas and Atlanta
- January 1, 2007–American Girl's new "Girl of the Year" character inspires girls to help others
- November 14, 2006–American Girl's Molly is the star of the show
- May 17, 2006–American Girl's new Advice & Activities Books offer winning tips for a fit—and fun—summer
- April 26, 2006–American Girl Place® Los Angeles opens to celebrate girls
- January 1, 2006–New Jess character takes American Girl on an unforgettable adventure
More For The Media
Complete a Media Request Form to inquire about American Girl or our products.
- Public Relations
- American Girl
- 8400 Fairway Place
- Middleton, WI 53562