Food in the 1950s was starting to become faster in the form of cans, casseroles, and frozen dinners, which meant more time for families like Maryellen’s to spend together, or even watch TV while they ate! Fully stocked with pretend food that Maryellen would have loved to eat, this retro fridge gives a peek at what was on the menu in the 1950s. This 26-piece set includes:
- A perfectly pink retro fridge with a door that opens to reveal a freezer on top with an extra door, drawers, shelves, and a butter holder
- Two TV tables that work like the real thing and fold for storage, with a fun ’50s pattern and a stand to hold them
- An ice cube tray with ice cubes that lift slightly at the touch of a handle
- Three frozen TV dinners with beef, chicken, and pasta that come out of their boxes
- Two bottles of milk
- Four bottles of soda
- A casserole dish with a meal inside
- A fancy plate of gelatin
- A cooked ham with all the trimmings
- Jars of relish, jam, mustard, and jelly
- Four sticks of butter
- A frozen treat that dolls can really hold
- Cannot be gift wrapped.
- Sorry, this item cannot be shipped outside the US or Canada.
SKU #: DRK93