Choose from our assortment of celebrations that will make your girl's big day unforgettable.
Plan a memorable meal during your girl's school break—make reservations today.
Your little girl can shine bright with Bitty Baby! At this special event inspired by our picture-book collection, she’ll enjoy a fun "mommy-daughter" ... MORE
Your girl can learn tips and tricks for giving her doll a bright new ’do! Our Doll Hair Salon stylists will show lots of ways to style her doll’s hair... MORE
Your girl can put her best—and most fashionable—foot forward. This free event will let her create a tropical anklet for herself using colorful paper f... MORE
American Girl - Beaches Resorts "Family Tropical Getaway" Sweepstakes - Official Rules – Final
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ENTRY OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) SWEEPSTAKES CALENDAR AND TIMING: The Beaches Resorts "Family Tropical Getaway" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") starts May 22, 2014 at 9:00 am Central Daylight Time and ends August 27, 2014 at 9:00 pm Central Daylight Time (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes will have one (1) Grand Prize winner. Entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period will be eligible for the random drawing conducted by an independent judging firm from all American Girl retail stores combined. Limit one (1) entry per person for the entire Sweepstakes Period. The winning entry will be drawn on or about September 30, 2014.
2) ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years or older as of date of entry. Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e. parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, the "steps" of each and persons residing in such immediate family members' household) of Sponsors, Administrator, their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective successors and assigns (collectively, the "Promotion Entities") are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
3) HOW TO ENTER: No purchase, entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate. During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants may only enter the Sweepstakes by visiting an American Girl retail location. At any of the select sixteen (16) American Girl retail locations (visit http://www.americangirl.com/stores/ to find a retail location), complete the official entry form and deposit in the entry box provided before close of business at that location on August 27, 2014. A valid entry form must include a first and last name (no initials), street address, valid email address, telephone number and date of birth. As part of the Sweepstakes entry process, all entrants will be required to indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including that they are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Online and mail-in entries are not permitted for this event. Promotional Entities are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, or incomplete entries. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsors in writing if the entrant changes his or her postal address, email or telephone number during the Sweepstakes Period. All Entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned.
4) PRIZE DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: A random drawing to select one (1) Grand Prize winner will be conducted on or about September 30, 2014 from all 16 store locations combined. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging firm whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Administrator will attempt to notify potential winner by one of two methods of communication: email at the email address provided with entry or a phone call to phone number provided. To claim prize, potential winner must execute and return all forms to administrator within fourteen (14) days of materials sent. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsors and its designees to use winner's name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without review or additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Failure to claim prize and provide the requested information within fourteen (14) days of notification, or if prize notification is undeliverable, will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected and notified, time permitting. If prize is not claimed by 12/31/14 prize will not be awarded. Odds of winning the Grand Prize are subject to the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period from all 16 store locations combined.
5) PRIZE: One Grand Prize: The Grand Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Hotel Accommodations: As part of the overall Grand Prize, the Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) prize consisting of a four-day/three-night Luxury Included® Family Vacation for four (4) people (two (2) adults and two (2) children, 15 and under at time of booking) to Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa (provided by Unique Vacations, Ltd.) located in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos. Airfare is not provided by Unique Vacations, Ltd. The Grand Prize Winner will work directly with the Unique Vacations, Inc. Prize Redemption Department on reservation booking and questions/details regarding their stay. Included in the stay for the Grand Prize winner and three (3) guests are: deluxe accommodations (one (1) guest room that can accommodate two (2) adults and two (2) children (ages 15 and under at time of booking) unlimited gourmet dining, all drinks (premium brand beverages, non-alcoholic and alcoholic) daily and nightly entertainment, all land and water sports inclusive of snorkeling and scuba diving for certified divers, gratuities and taxes, and transfers to and from the resort designated on-island airport.
This prize is subject to space availability and selected blackout dates. Beaches Resorts reserves the right to relocate any confirmed prize winner from their resort of choice to an alternate resort within their chain based upon availability of space for the secured travel dates. Confirmation of travel dates will only be provided 30 days prior to the departure date. A processing fee of $25.00 per room, per night will apply to each prize and will be paid for by American Girl Brands, LLC..
Airfare: The Grand Prize winner will receive an airfare certificate for four (4) roundtrip coach airfare tickets (two (2) adults and two (2) children, 15 and under during the Sweepstakes Period) for $650 per person per each individual roundtrip from a major U.S. international airport nearest to winner's home serviced by Delta Air Lines to Providenciales, Turks & Caicos. The airfare certificate is not valid with any previously purchased trip, cannot be combined with any other coupon, certificate, discount, bonus, instant fare, upgrade, SkyMiles Air Travel Award, promotional offers/tickets and cannot be sold or transferred. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for taxes and fees not covered by the certificate and Delta Vacations and any balance due over the $650 value per person. The overage must be paid in full at time of booking. Changes to any unused portion of the airfare certificate will not be refunded, and cannot be used towards another booking or another service component. Reservations and travel documents must all be issued through Delta Vacations. Flight schedules are subject to availability at time of booking and can change at any time without notice. Airfare travel is permitted only on designated flights operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Chautauqua Airlines, Compass, ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Endeavor Air, Shuttle America, Shuttle American dba Delta Shuttle and Skywest; or codeshare partners: Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, Skywest dba Alaska Airlines and WestJet. Travel via other Delta Airlink and Delta designated affiliated partners flights are not permitted. Air transportation must start at closest major international airport to winner's home serviced by Delta Air Lines. Airfare blackout dates include November 22, 2014 – November 28, 2014, December 18, 2014 – December 31, 2014, January 1, 2015 and March 14, 2015 – April 12, 2015. Exact travel dates and arrangements subject to availability.
The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest(s) must travel on the same itinerary, and all travel arrangements must be made with Delta Vacations, managed, operated, and marketed by MLT Inc. Changes to reservations by winner once made are not permitted. A per ticket surcharge will apply for paper tickets issues in markets where electronic ticketing is available. The standard Delta Vacations terms and conditions apply, which will be outlined during the booking process. Other airline, hotel, or vendor restrictions may apply. Travel agent commission is not paid/earned. SkyMiles credit and/or MQDs may or may not be awarded. Passengers must travel on the same itinerary and travel must be roundtrip.
Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised Grand Prize becomes unavailable. Prize or any portion thereof may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged by winner. By accepting the Grand Prize, the winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities arising from acceptance of the Grand Prize in this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of his/her Grand Prize during the calendar year that the Grand Prize is used. Any difference between the stated approximate retail value and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded.
Guest(s) accompanying Grand Prize winner must also sign and return liability/publicity releases prior to ticketing. Guest(s) may not be a minor in his/her respective state of residence unless Grand Prize winner is his/her parent/legal guardian; a minor guest's parent/legal guardian is accompanying him/her as another of Grand Prize winner's travel companions; or a minor's parent/legal guardian has signed and returned a notarized Sponsors Liability/Publicity Release, as allowed by state law, within the specified return period, consenting to his/her minor's participation in the Grand Prize trip. Minors must be accompanied at all times during trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay and all prize-related events) by minor's parent or legal guardian. Winner and guest(s) are solely responsible for having all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., Passport) required for travel.
Travel and hotel dates must be selected at least 30 days prior to departure and are subject to availability. The trip must be completed by no later than August 27, 2015. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. If the prize is not redeemed, the prize is void.
All expenses not specifically mentioned above are not included and are solely the Grand Prize winner's and his/her guests' responsibility including, but not limited to: Telephone calls, internet, Red Lane® Spa treatments and services, specialty dining, tours & excursions, inter-island transportation, SCUBA certification courses, island departure taxes and purchases made at the Beaches specialty shops, round trip transportation between the Grand Prize winner's residence and the departure airport, airport parking, food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages prior to arriving at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, gratuities and tips prior to arriving to the resort, incidental and personal expenses, insurance, laundry service, luggage fees, merchandise, service charges, souvenirs, telephone calls, and all other expenses incidental to the acceptance, participation in and enjoyment of the Grand Prize trip. No prize substitutions or cash redemptions allowed, except at Sponsors' sole discretion due to unavailability of featured prize.
Estimated Total Average Retail Value: $6,100.
6) CONDUCT: By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules; participant's rights and obligations; or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes; shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Dane County, Wisconsin. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors that shall be final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules are accessible at any American Girl retail location throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be in violation of these Official Rules; or (c) acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be unsportsmanlike, disruptive, and/or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsors reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part. Should this Sweepstakes be terminated, Sponsors reserve the right to select the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date/action requiring such termination. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen or misdirected entries.
8) RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Promotion Entities, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, distributors, suppliers, printers, application developers, distributors, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all liability, claims, costs, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the website; submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership, or use of any prize awarded, including any travel related thereto; or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, Grand Prize winner grants to Sponsors the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known and without limitation the winner's name, state of residence, voice, statement, picture, or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising, and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsors.
9) WINNER LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to Beaches Resorts "Family Tropical Getaway" Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 620497, Middleton, WI 653562-047. All such requests must be received by November 1, 2014.
10) SPONSORS: American Girl Brands, LLC, 8400 Fairway Place, Middleton, WI 53562, MLT Vacations dba Delta Vacations, 700 South Central Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30354 and Unique Vacations, Ltd., worldwide representatives of Beaches Resorts, a Bahamian Corporation with a place of business at Gilingam House, East Bay Street, P.O. Box CR-56766, Suite 895, Nassau, The Bahamas.