Find shops featuring all of our characters—from historical favorites to My American Girl® dolls to our current Girl of the Year—plus Bitty Baby and the Bitty Twins. Add to the fun by exploring outfits, accessories, and furniture that help make every doll's world complete. Don't forget to browse our bookstore with titles that open up girls' imaginations and inspire them to dream big. Learn more
Enjoy the help of a personal shopper: Schedule an appointment today.
When you’re ready for a casual bite with that special touch, visit the American Girl Bistro. You and your girl can select from fun appetizers, two-course dinners, or the rich and creamy choices at our Dessert Counter. Prices subject to change. Now accepting reservations through March 12. Learn more
- Brunch is $14 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Lunch is $15 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Dinner is $15 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Children’s menu (4 years and under) is $7.50 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Afternoon Tea and Craft (served weekdays, 2-4:30 p.m.) is $12 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
Prices are valid until February 2, 2014.
Doll Hair Salon
Let one of our stylists treat your girl’s American Girl doll to a new ’do! Visit the Doll Hair Salon and watch our specialists work their magic. Learn more
Bistro Birthday Celebration
Celebrate her big day with an American Girl party! This all-inclusive package will help make it a day she’ll never forget—every party guest will enjoy a delicious meal in the Bistro, cake and ice cream, and a take-home goody bag. For girls ages 3 and up. Learn more
Deluxe Birthday Celebration
Host a celebration like no other! This party takes place in your very own private dining area and features a tasty meal, a hands-on craft, table games, cake and ice cream, goody bags, doll tiaras, a special gift for the guest of honor, and so much more. For girls ages 8 and up. Learn more
Make the season bright with your special girl! You’ll inspire merry memories as you create a snowflake craft and dine together at American Girl. Includes a delicious meal, a special memory book, and an American Girl quiz book to take home.
Celebrate the arrival of our newest Girl of the Year! At this special event, your girl can be among the first to learn about this new character’s world. Join us for a demonstration, craft, free giveaway, and more.
She can get creative with our newest Girl of the Year! Join in the fun during this free event, where your girl can make a craft inspired by the stories of our newest contemporary character.
For events that require reservations, please call 877-247-5223.
Plan your visit
Find the information you need to make your visit easy and enjoyable:
- Store hours
- Dining reservations/availability
- Store map (pdf)
- Group visits
- Make a checklist
For more information, e-mail us or call 877-247-5223.
Frequently asked questions
- What can I expect at the Doll Hair Salon?
- The Doll Hair Salon is where dolls get the special attention they deserve. Choose from a variety of new hairdos, and our stylists will make it happen. They can even pamper your girl’s doll with a package that makes her shine.
- What if I have a group?
- We welcome Girl Scout, school, and travel groups; book clubs; and more. Call 877-247-5223 to arrange a special visit. Available for groups of 20 or more.
- Do I need reservations?
- Reservations are needed for Bistro seatings and can be booked online for up to seven guests. To book for more than seven guests or to book for special events and packages that require reservations, call 877-247-5223. Some special events and packages also require reservations—call 877-247-5223 to reserve your spot (online reservations are not available).
- What if I need to change my reservation?
- For Bistro reservations, please adjust your booking online at least 24 hours beforehand if you have a change in the number of guests or if you need to cancel or re-schedule. Please note that event registrations are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- What is Personal Shopping about?
- Let one of our shopping experts assist you with advice, ideas, purchases, and more. To schedule an appointment, simply fill out our contact form. This complimentary service is available at all American Girl stores.
- How do I request a charitable donation?
- Please review the guidelines and requirements to determine your eligibility for a charitable donation, then complete and submit the charitable donation Request Form.
Dining reservations: book online | Party or event reservations: call 877-247-5223