Find shops featuring all of our characters—from historical favorites to My American Girl® dolls to our current Girl of the Year—plus Bitty Baby and the Bitty Twins. Add to the fun by exploring outfits, accessories, and furniture that help make every doll's world complete. Don't forget to browse our bookstore with titles that open up girls' imaginations and inspire them to dream big. Learn more
Enjoy the help of a personal shopper: Schedule an appointment today.
When you’re ready for a casual bite with that special touch, visit the American Girl Bistro. You and your girl can select from fun appetizers, two-course dinners, or the rich and creamy choices at our Dessert Counter. Prices subject to change. Now accepting reservations through June 5. Learn more
- Brunch is $14 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Lunch is $15 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Dinner is $15 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Children’s menu (4 years and under) is $7.50 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Afternoon Tea and Craft (served weekdays, 2-4:30 p.m.) is $12 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
Doll Hair Salon
Let one of our stylists treat your girl’s American Girl doll to a new ’do! Visit the Doll Hair Salon and watch our specialists work their magic. Learn more
Bistro Birthday Celebration
Celebrate her big day with an American Girl party! This all-inclusive package will help make it a day she’ll never forget—every party guest will enjoy a delicious meal in the Bistro, cake and ice cream, and a take-home goody bag. For girls ages 3 and up. Learn more
Deluxe Birthday Celebration
Host a celebration like no other! This party takes place in your very own private dining area and features a tasty meal, a hands-on craft, table games, cake and ice cream, goody bags, doll tiaras, a special gift for the guest of honor, and so much more. For girls ages 8 and up. Learn more
Give her American Girl doll a special-occasion style! Your girl will get hands-on tips for creating dazzling looks in the Doll Hair Salon, such as: beauty bun, ponytail twist, and fancy updo hairstyles. Includes styling instructions to take home, plus doll hair accessories for updos.
Join us to celebrate the arrival of Isabelle, our newest Girl of the Year! At this special event, girls will learn about Isabelle, make a fun craft, and enjoy a delicious meal. Includes an American Girl book to take home.
Your little girl can shine bright with Bitty Baby! At this special event inspired by our picture-book collection, she’ll enjoy a fun "mommy-daughter" activity, coloring page, and delicious snack.
Your girl can learn tips and tricks for giving her doll a bright new ’do! Our Doll Hair Salon stylists will show lots of ways to style her doll’s hair using our Bright Highlights Set, vibrant clip-in hair colors made just for My American Girl® dolls. Your girl will get hands-on tips from our experts—and she’ll get to take the highlights home!
Now your girl can learn to dance like Isabelle, our Girl of the Year! Before the event, your girl can go online to learn the moves to “UR Your Own Star,” a song from the upcoming Isabelle movie. On the day of the event, she can come to the store for a quick practice, and then perform the dance live for the camera with other girls! Every participant gets a special keepsake. Plus, clips from selected performances will appear in a video during the Isabelle’s in-store movie premiere this summer.
For events that require reservations, please call 877-247-5223.
Plan your visit
Find the information you need to make your visit easy and enjoyable:
- Store hours
- Dining reservations/availability
- Store map (pdf)
- Group visits
- Make a checklist
For more information, e-mail us or call 877-247-5223.
Frequently asked questions
- What can I expect at the Doll Hair Salon?
- The Doll Hair Salon is where dolls get the special attention they deserve. Choose from a variety of new hairdos, and our stylists will make it happen. They can even pamper your girl’s doll with a package that makes her shine.
- What if I have a group?
- We welcome Girl Scout, school, and travel groups; book clubs; and more. Call 877-247-5223 to arrange a special visit. Available for groups of 20 or more.
- Do I need reservations?
- Reservations are needed for Bistro seatings and can be booked online for up to seven guests. To book for more than seven guests or to book for special events and packages that require reservations, call 877-247-5223. Some special events and packages also require reservations—call 877-247-5223 to reserve your spot (online reservations are not available).
- What if I need to change my reservation?
- For Bistro reservations, please adjust your booking online at least 24 hours beforehand if you have a change in the number of guests or if you need to cancel or re-schedule. Please note that event registrations are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- What is Personal Shopping about?
- Let one of our shopping experts assist you with advice, ideas, purchases, and more. To schedule an appointment, simply fill out our contact form. This complimentary service is available at all American Girl stores.
- How do I request a charitable donation?
- Please review the guidelines and requirements to determine your eligibility for a charitable donation, then complete and submit the charitable donation Request Form.
Dining reservations: book online | Party or event reservations: call 877-247-5223