Smile and Shine! How to Make Your Own Lip GlossCrafts
Making your own lip gloss is a fun activity to do with your daughter and a safe way to make your lips
shine! This recipe is made with edible ingredients you can find around your home, so you can add a
little glam without any unwanted extras.
DIY Lip Gloss
Makes 2-3 lip glosses
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp fruit punch powder mix
- 2-3 drops water
- 2 5-gram small plastic makeup jars (available at craft stores or online)
- Start by warming the coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds or until it’s smooth like glue.
- Sprinkle some of the fruit juice powder mix and water into the coconut oil and stir.
- Add more powder mix until the color is to your liking.
- Spoon or pour the mixture into the small plastic makeup jars. Place in the fridge until the lip gloss hardens a bit, and store in a cool place.
Adapted from Spa-mazing © 2016 American Girl.
All American Girl marks are trademarks of American Girl.