You’ve been missed—and we’re so happy you’re back! To ensure your visit can be as enjoyable as possible, we are taking all necessary safety precautions. Here’s what you need to know to help us keep everyone happy and healthy.
• Due to local guidelines, face coverings are required at all American Girl store locations. For more information regarding American Girl’s face-coverage requirements, please call 877-247-5223.
• Team members are following stringent sanitizing, hand washing, and social distancing protocols.
• Stores will have limited entrances and limited capacity.
• We’ve added friendly floor markers to remind you to practice social distancing. Please take “6 feet apart” to heart, whether you’re shopping or waiting to check out.
• We are frequently disinfecting all high-touch areas and expanding our daily housekeeping services and staffing.
• You’ll find hand-sanitizing stations near entrances, at checkout areas, and throughout the store.
• All fitting rooms are closed at this time.
• Store associates and guests are encouraged to stay home if they aren’t feeling well or are showing symptoms of COVID-19. Our store is always open at americangirl.com.
Check your individual store site for dining and reservation availability. There will be slightly altered hours and we will be limiting table sizes based on local restrictions. In addition, we have switched to disposable menus and have temporarily removed loaner dolls from our cafés and party rooms.
Check your individual store site for American Girl Salon appointment availability.
To ensure proper social distancing in stores that offer girl ear piercing (Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, and New York), there may only be room for your girl, one adult, and our stylist in the piercing area. This could vary by location, so please check with the stylist.