Everything to help her best friend look and feel her best
Committed to quality and craft
The materials we put into our products must live up to—and stand up to—any world your girl imagines. Playtime with our dolls never needs to end, with hair that can be brushed every night, posable limbs and realistic eyes that bring pretend to life, plus soft-cloth bodies that welcome hundreds of hugs between forever friends.
All the accessories and supplies for her doll to shine
For wavy or straight hair, use a wire wig brush. For curly textured hair, use a hair pick.
Firmly hold the doll by sitting her between your legs, then grasp the neck, but not so hard as to loosen the head.
Lightly mist the hair, using just enough water to make it easier to work with.
Take hold of a small section of hair near the ends, then gently brush or pick out the tangles.
Keep working with small sections, moving up toward the wig’s base, but always brushing or picking down toward the ends.
Hair dos & don’ts
- DO expect a few hairs to come off the first time you brush or pick—that’s normal.
- For wavy hair, DO be very gentle at the ends to preserve the curl.
- For tight curls, DO finger-style the hair by separating a small section and gently working your fingers through it, twirling as you go.
- When braiding hair, DO so while hair is damp to control loose ends. Let the hair dry overnight or by placing it near a fan. Remember that braids left in too long may result in a permanent wave when taken out.
- DON’T ever use a comb or plastic-bristle brush, which can snag or frizz hair.
- DON’T get water in the doll’s eyes—they may rust!
- DON’T use styling products such as gels, mousses, or sprays, as they can damage hair over time.
- DON’T use a blow dryer, curling iron, straightening iron, or hot rollers, all of which can dry, stiffen, or even melt hair.
Dampen a soft washcloth with lukewarm water.
Make a paste of baking soda and lukewarm water.
Rub the vinyl gently in a circular motion with the paste.
Wipe with a wet washcloth to remove residue, and rinse washcloth frequently with lukewarm water.
Towel-dry the doll.
Cleaning dos & don’ts
- DO always cover the doll’s eyes to avoid getting water on them, which can lead to rust.
- DO keep the soft-fabric body and hair as dry as possible.
- DON’T ever submerge the doll in water.